Cooking with Indian Spicebox: Everyday Indian...nutritious & delicious!
- We will be cooking together at a professional cooking studio.
- The class size is limited to 8 participants only. Everyone will have a chance to actually cook and not just watch a demo!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and have a basic understanding of cooking.
- The course is 4 hours long which includes time to prep, cook, eat together and clean up!
- The class costs $125 per person and includes a free copy of Namita's 'Cooking with Indian Spicebox' cookbook
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided.
- In this particular class you will learn to make masala bhindi/veg, fish curry, Daal, Fenugreek Pulao, Saag (spinach) with mushrooms. The teacher will also demo Masala Chai and Poha.
- Please email us at email@example.com for any additional questions or details. Also let us know if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions or menu requests. Vegetarians and those with food sensitivities can be accommodated with substitutes
Bring friends, spouses, partners, colleagues! Thanks and we look forward to cooking with you!
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns!
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM SGT
standard SOLD OUT $125.00
- Venue Address
- 200 Turf Club road Singapore
Pasarbella at Grandstand- look for cooking studio near Dutch coffee colony
Namita Moolani Mehra138 Followers